Digital infrastructure is an exponentially growing sector. With 7 billion allocated for rural buildout in Biden’s Infrastructure Bill, we discuss:
• Where are funds most focused?
• Fiber/ Data centers / towers - where is financing most needed?
• Pricing and technology risk; how long are contracts lasting – and is it worth the investment?
• When will federal investments actually land in comparison to other assets?
One of the most exciting new assets in transportation takes center stage. A panel of developers, transportation authorities and lenders walk us through the opportunities and challenges.
• Where are the growing pains?
• How do lenders feel about the technology risk?
• Fleet infrastructure leading the way: lessons from school bus buildout
• SPACs for EVs